For over three decades, METALCON has consistently stood as the unrivaled destination for anyone seeking comprehensive knowledge about the dynamic world of metal in design and construction, with a notable spotlight on the domain of metal roofing. In an industry that’s rapidly evolving, staying ahead of the curve is paramount. With the “metal roofing market valued at an impressive $23.8 billion in 2020 and projected to soar to $33.5 billion by 2030” according to reputable sources like Allied Market Research, keeping abreast of the latest trends and cutting-edge products is not just advantageous but essential.
“Metal roofing market valued at an impressive $23.8 billion in 2020 and projected to soar to $33.5 billion by 2030”
As we approach the upcoming METALCON event next month, the stage is set to unlock the secrets of this booming industry …
Over 100 Exhibitors Shaping the Metal Roofing Landscape will be at METALCON
Over 100 exhibitors, each with a unique role in shaping the metal roofing landscape, will converge to offer invaluable insights, products, and solutions. Among the elite roster of exhibitors, you’ll have the chance to meet and network with industry powerhouses such as S-5!, DrexelMetals, Isaiah Industries, D.I. Roof Seamers, all driving forces helping to redefine the metal roofing industry. Additionally, you can engage with key players like the Metal Roofing Alliance, an organization committed to advancing excellence in metal roofing, as well as Metal Roofing Magazine, a source of cutting-edge information. RoofersCoffeeShop and MetalCoffeeShop, the dynamic online community for roofing professionals, will also be present to facilitate connections and share valuable insights. This unique gathering promises to be an invaluable opportunity to collaborate with and learn from the very best in the metal roofing business.
Collaborate with and Learn from the Best in the Metal Roofing Business
Beyond the exhibition floor, attendees can immerse themselves in a wealth of knowledge through complimentary education sessions, inspirational keynote addresses, and three immersive certification workshops. Discover the innovations, connections, and expertise that will propel your understanding of metal roofing to new heights and become a frontrunner in an industry poised for remarkable growth.
Metal Roofing Education and Certification
Learn from some of the best in the industry! The following education sessions focused on Metal Roofing will be offered free at METALCON next month:
- Powerful Strategies for Converting Asphalt Shingle Leads to Metal Roof Sales
- Incorporating Metal in Your Company’s Sustainability Strategy
- Basics of Metal Retrofit Roofing
- Choosing the Right Metals for the Environment – How a Metal Roof Can Address Issues Within a Region
- Low Slope Metal Roofing Best Practice
- Why Design and Build with Metal – The Most Sustainable Construction Material Available
- State of the Industry – Presented by the Metal Construction Association
- Winners and Losers: Those Who Control Their Metal Prices Versus Those Who Don’t
Or choose from the following immersive workshops and upgrade your registration with a Value Pass (LEARN MORE HERE) —
- Metal Roofing from A (Aluminum) to Z (Zinc)
- Low Slope Detailing Workshop
- Metal Roof Installation Training Certificate Program
Special note – Earn Continuing Education Credit with the majority of the education sessions