While metal continues to gain share of the residential roofing market, asphalt shingles have stayed pretty steady. As a result, the majority of homeowners, when faced with the need to buy a new roof, are thinking of an asphalt roof.
In this presentation, you will hear from an industry veteran on how to convert the asphalt roofing prospect into a stark raving fan of metal roofing.
- Understand your prospective customer’s mindset
- Consultatively help a prospect broaden their roofing consideration set
- Key questions to ask your prospect
- In-home demos to help a client make the best decision for them and their home
- Stand apart from other roofing contractors with a professional presentation
This session is FREE to attend and located in the Best Practices Learning Center inside the Expo Hall. Availability is on a first-come, first-serve basis, and space is limited.
President, Isaiah Industries
Todd Miller is president of Isaiah Industries, a manufacturer of specialty metal roofing geared for the residential, light commercial, and historical preservation markets. Celebrating his 40th year in the industry, Todd is often called upon for his expertise pertaining to roof and flashing design, and ventilation. He has a popular educational website pertaining to these matters at www.asktoddmiller.com.
Earn Continuing Education Credit:
Pending Approval for 1.0 AIA Learning Unit