Insulated Metal Panels (imp's) Installation + Handling Best Practices
Attend this special seminar and demo and discover best practices and common mistakes made during unloading, storage , and handling of installation of insulated metal panels.
Topics to be covered:
- Avoiding damage when unloading trucks
- Staging and storage of bundles to avoid wet stack corrosion.
- Tactics for long term storage of bundles
- Handling panels to minimize labor, reduce chances of injury and damage.
- Basic wall panel installation and common mistakes made.
- General jobsite safety practices
This session will be held at the IMP Alliance Booth #1115
Wednesday, October 18th at 11:30 AM and 2:00 PM
Thursday, October 19th at 11:30 AM and 2:00 PM
Friday, October 20th at 10:15 AM
Arnold Corbin, Field Services Manager, Nucor Insulated Panel Group
Dennis Nugent, Field Service Representative, Nucor Insulated Panel Group
Barry Wood, Vice President of Marketing and Commercial Development, Woods Powr-Grip
IMP Alliance Members exhibiting at METALCON 2023:
Woods Powr Grip — Booth #1107
Nucor — Booth #2065
Metl-Span — Booth #2065
ATAS International — Booth #6012
The Bradbury Group — Booth #4093
Norbec Architectural — Booth #6108
Sherwin Williams — Booth #3021
Isocindu — Booth #1057