The pandemic profoundly affected employment, including how and where people worked—if they worked at all. A wide range of workers, especially white-collar professionals, have seriously questioned what employment meant to them have left or plan to leave their jobs in search of more money, flexibility and happiness. Dubbed the “Great Resignation” by business pundits, this phenomenon has, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, seen nearly 4 million individuals quit their jobs each month since April.
Join Karl Feldman of Hinge on Wednesday February 2nd as he delves into the world of employee recruitment and retention. Talking through a recent Hinge Research Institute on AEC employee’s, Karl will help you realize four major ways your company can review your current employees satisfaction, and ways you can shift your brand to attract and hire the best job seekers on the market now.
• Learn why most active job seekers felt their employers did not respond to the COVID-19 pandemic appropriately
• Find out how you can build a corporate culture that will help you keep the brand promise
• Learn how to make the brand a priority
• Discover the importance of monitoring and managing your brand online
• Find out just how important it is to understand your top prospects as well as how to engage with them