Learn how your business MUST change to grasp once-in-a-business cycle opportunities and sidestep the strategic blunders that await the unprepared.
What are the jaw-dropping economic and market changes for metal construction and design decision-makers just over the horizon? How MUST your businesses fundamentally change to grasp these once-in-a-business-cycle opportunities – and sidestep the strategic blunders that await the unprepared? METALCONLive! Has you covered!
Carve out just ONE HOUR to join your fellow metal construction industry fabricators, installers, and builders LIVE via Zoom on Wednesday, October 5th at 1:00 PM Eastern to hear, directly from the experts, the status of the steel industry, and so much more. In this mini-summit you will get:
Participate in this live and online mini-summit and get:
– Crucial information that supports (or changes) your 2021 Q1 strategic decisions
– Insider news and opinions from metal construction industry giants eager to help you succeed
– Fresh perspective on the impact of COVID-19 and the next generation of construction
– Strategies to reinvigorate your workforce and make them comfortable heading back to the jobsite.
– Data on construction industry trends and insights from a leading architect you can use to SUPERCHARGE your business growth plan of attack
If you want to see the future of the metal construction industry, look at revenue trends for the architects and engineers who specify these products. If you want to get an even longer-term view, look at proposal opportunities for these design firms. Every quarter since 2003, PSMJ Resources has tracked revenue trends and proposal opportunities in the 55 largest sectors of the construction industry, including the sectors that tend to use lots of metal products (e.g., Education, Other Government Buildings, Commercial Users, Light Industry, and Healthcare). PSMJ Senior Principal David Burstein will present these trends in a visual, easy-to-understand format.